The College has a strict uniform policy. At Yarra Hills, students are expected to dress in complete school uniform and to present a neat appearance at all times. This also applies when attending excursions and travelling to and from school, unless permission to the contrary is given by the College Principal (eg Outdoor Education).
Our Uniform Policy provides clear guidelines as to the expected items and standards of dress for all students, including specific reference to piercings and jewellery. Parents are expected to support the College in ensuring that students are provided with and attend in full school uniform.
New Uniform Items
The College has the following uniform supplier:
LOWES – Lilydale
Shop Hours: Mon-Wed 9:00am – 5:30pm, Thurs 9:00am – 7:30pm, Fri 9:00am – 7:30 pm, Sat: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Sun 10:00am – 4:00 pm
The Lilydale Marketplace 33 – 45 Hutchinson St, Lilydale VIC, 3140
Tel: (03) 9738 7603
The College is conscious of the need to provide an efficient process for families to be able to buy and sell second-hand uniforms and other student resources. We are delighted to inform you of the College’s initiative to provide parents with the ability to trade these second-hand items via the Sustainable School Shop. www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
The service provides access to second-hand uniforms all year.
For the best results:
· Register on the Sustainable School Shop website
· List your secondhand uniform items for sale
· List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
· The College’s uniform lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
· The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
· Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade.
· The school is not involved in the transaction
· Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone (0438 743 444) and email help lines
· The system is simple and easy to use – If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
We hope you will make the most of this opportunity and gain the benefit from recycling your student’s school items.
You can see the second-hand uniform items currently for sale on the Sustainable School Shop, by viewing the Stocktake Report: